Monday, January 19, 2015

"Hard work made me rich not luck” - Harrysong

 
Harrysong insists despite fame and riches, he is still humble and hasn't changed his phone number.He told Tribune
“I have been hearing people saying I am this or that now, but I want to tell you that it is not true. I have not changed my number. I still pick my calls myself; I am as humble as anything you can call it. Last year was a very busy one for me, going to shows virtually every weekend and staying in touch with my fans was not easy, but I tried to be visible as much as I could”.
Harrysong, towards the end of 2014, pampered himself with 2009 Hummer HV SUV, with a customised plate number, Mr Songz. He said he bought the car because he could afford it.
“I am not the type that shows off. It is good to work hard. Hard work made me rich not luck”.

No comments:

Post a Comment